Dietary supplement for dogs
Supports skin function in pets with dermatitis and excessive shedding
BELCANDO® DERM-Tabs are an effective combination of various nutrients which complement each other effectively in their positive effect on the health and quality of skin and coat.
- dull, dry fur, coarse hair, hair loss
- skin irritation, skin inflammations
- skin allergy problems
- sensitive or sore paws
- Amino acid zinc chelate: (Supplement: 1,200 mg/kg corresponds to 4 mg organically bound zinc per 10 kg of the dog’s weight when the recommended dose is given.): Zinc is a component in various enzyme systems. Symptoms of a deficiency include chapped, cracked skin (parakeratosis), pigmentation lightening and hair loss. For dogs with dermatitis, adding zinc to their diet has a positive influence on their skin and fur. The amino acid zinc chelate as an organic zinc compound has an absorption level 4 - 5 times higher than that of inorganic zinc sources.
- Biotin: (Supplement: 830,000 mcg/kg corresponds to 3,000 mcg per 10 kg of the dog’s weight when the recommended dose is given) is indispensable for the synthesis of keratin, the primary substance of epithelial cells in skin, hair and claws. Symptoms of biotin deficiency include premature greying, dull, dry fur, hair breakage, fur loss, dandruff, secondary inflammation with sloughing and itching. In healthy dogs, the biotin requirement is covered to a large extent by synthesis in the large intestine. In dogs with the aforementioned skin and fur problems, giving them supplements of high concentrations of biotin quickly resulted in improvement.
- Omega-3 fatty acids Total content of omega-3 fatty acids: 3.2%; eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA): 0.1%; docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): 3.1% Supplements with a high content of omega-3 fatty acids naturally reduce the inflammatory response of the body. Supplementing your dog's diet in a targeted manner with omega-3 fatty acids is recommended to reduce inflammatory skin reactions and to promote a healthy, glossy coat.
- Brewers’ yeast (content: 30%) is a natural complex of various active substances shown to have a positive influence on the quality of your pet’s skin and fur: vitamin B complex (brewers’ yeast has the highest natural content of vitamin B!) ; organically bound trace elements such as iron, zinc, copper, manganese, selenium; pantothenic acid (important for skin function pigmentation)
Giving the correct dosage of DERM-Tabs is very easy. Simply feed 1 1/2 tablets per 10 kg of body weight over the course of the day as “treats”. Treatment should be given for at least 4-6 weeks.
DIETARY SUPPLEMENT FOR DOGS
COMPOSITIONBrewers’ yeast, dried (30 %); Dried algae (Schizochytrium sp.); Poultry protein, dried; Lignocellulose; Calcium carbonate; Whey powder; Egg, dried; Poultry liver, dried; Fish meal from seafish; Magnesium stearate
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTSProtein 32 %; Fat content 11 %; Crude fibre 5 %; Crude ash 13 % omega-3 fatty acids: 3,2 %: Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA): 0,1 % Docohexaenoic acid (DHA): 3,1 %
ADDITIVES PER KG
Biotin 830.000 mcg; zinc (as aminoacids zincchelate and zinchydrate) 1.200 mg
Antioxidants: Tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils (= natural vitamin E) 200 mg
Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor, elementum et lobortis at, mollis damos risus. Sedcus des faucibus sullamcorper mattis fusce molestie elit a lorem tempus scelerisque blandit est cursus. Quisque volutpat orci ut metus malesuada in interdumos demus lectus scelerisque lorem. Praesent deu odio des nisios dullamcorper
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.