Happy Dog - Profi Line High Energy 30-20
highly energy-rich 30-20 HIGH ENERGY feed provides all dogs in high physical load with very important building blocks for the recovery of blood and muscle proteins and for muscle growth.
Life Stage: All life stages
- The recipe is based on a rich “red” beef muscle, which is the optimal source of building proteins for all breeds of dogs.
- Edible red meat is complemented by a slightly digestible “white” poultry and fish.
- Easily digestible poultry fat is again a source of energy recovery.
- It is also suitable for feeding dogs with high psychological stress such as security, canistherapy, olfactory work (traces, drugs, etc.), explosives, rescuers and avalanche dogs), etc.
- This formula can also be used as an “anti-stress” dog food for long transport and transportation.
- It contains all the necessary minerals
Ingredients: vitamins/kg: vitamin A 10250 I.E., vitamin D3 1000 I.E., vitamin E 45 mg, vitamin B1 3 mg, vitamin B2 6 mg, vitamin B6 2.5 mg, biotine 250 µg, calcium-D-pantothenate 7.5 mg, niacin 30 mg, vitamin B12 45µg, antioxidants: high tocopherol extracts of natural origin. Trace elements/kg: iron 100 mg, copper 10 mg, zinc 80 mg, manganese 10 mg, iodine 1.25 mg, selenium 0.1 mg
Analysis: crude protein 30%, crude fat 20%, crude fibre 3%, crude ash 7%, calcium 1.6%, phosphorus 0.95%, sodium 0.35%
Ideal weight of adult dog
Normal requirement for adult dog (g/24h)
Normal requirement for young dogs between 6 and 12 months* (g/24h)
|2 kg||48 g||58 g|
|3,5 kg||73 g||88 g|
|5 kg||95 g||115 g|
|7,5 kg||129 g||156 g|
|10 kg||160 g||194 g|
|15 kg||217 g||260 g|
|20 kg||269 g||320 g|
|25 kg||318 g||380 g|
|30kg||364 g||440 g|
|35 kg||409 g||495 g|
|40 kg||452 g||545 g|
|45 kg||494 g||595 g|
|50 kg||534 g||645 g|
|60 kg||612 g||735 g|
|70 kg||687 g||830 g|
|80 kg||760 g||930 g|
* Between 12 and 15 months, the amount of food should be gradually reduced to the recommended daily amount for adult dogs to suit falling energy requirements.
Additional information: Before you start or stop administering the product we recommend that you seek the advice of a veterinarian. Water should be available at all times.