with red lentil
- Gluten-free complete food with red lentils for sensitive adult dogs
- 100% vegetarian, 99.99% vegan (contains 0.01% Vitamin D3 from lanolin)
- Taurine and L-carnitine support the functioning of the heart while valuable antioxidants can combat cell ageing.
- Climate-positive: through our forest conservation project in Tanzania, we compensate for 125% of our CO2 emissions.
Fit as a fiddle all through life: With its vegetarian, glutenfree recipe, VeggieDog Origin provides your adult canine with all essential nutrients. Tasty red lentils provide your pooch with important amino acids. Taurine and L-carnitine are beneficial for your four-legged friend’s heart, and valuable antioxidants can help prevent cell-aging. On top of it all, thanks to VeggieDog Origin, your four-legged friend can help make the world more sustainable every day!
99,99 % vegan*
*contains 0,01% vitamin D3 from wool fat
Download product information:
rice; potato protein; dried red lentil 10.0 %; sunflower oil; beet fibre; minerals; partially hydrolysed yeast; apple fibre; hydrolysed vegetable protein.
Vegetarian is possible because…
- compared to wolves, dogs are better equipped to digest food that is rich in starch (increased enzyme production)
- thanks to a clever combination of different kinds of vegetable protein, dogs can potentially cover their nutritional needs even better than with meat-based protein
- dogs have been evolving at man's side for thousands of years, making them better adapted to human living conditions
Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor, elementum et lobortis at, mollis damos risus. Sedcus des faucibus sullamcorper mattis fusce molestie elit a lorem tempus scelerisque blandit est cursus. Quisque volutpat orci ut metus malesuada in interdumos demus lectus scelerisque lorem. Praesent deu odio des nisios dullamcorper
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.